From: dwight veinot
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:10 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stowing stuff on your boat

Well said Colin...I'm not quite up there yet but as my boats have gotten
bigger as the years went by and with more systems on board I have noted a
definite increase in work required...for a while I thought I was just
getting older but that was only fooling myself really

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS