From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Pat
Nevitt
Sent: April 19, 2013 5:00 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List sports cars

Just the cool cars (in order of ownership):

'66 Maserati Mistral

'57 Triumph TR3  (x2)

'66 Corvette 427 roadster

'62 Triumph TR3B
'52 Triumph TR2

'65 Triumph TR4A

'77 Porsche 911S

'65 Porsche 356SC

'83 Porsche 944

'79 MGB

'85 Porsche 911 Carrera

'83 Porsche 911 SC cabriolet

'05 BMW 325i

'05 Lotus Elise (goes around corners very fast)

So the next logical step in this discussion is to ask how many that have
sports cars also race their boats and their cars?  I'll bet there may be a
connection there as well.

For me, the head-to-head racing on a track has an appeal, but I am more
comfortable on an autocross course.