Hey, man, one time about 30 years ago I was driving across the desert. The road was straight. My pickup was pointed straight. I could see for 10 miles. I floored it, and that little four cylinder Datsun pickup hit 110.

To quote Elvis:
Shake it baby, shake
We ain't fakin',
a-whole lotta shakin' goin' on

I saw a turn coming up about two miles ahead, and knew that if I was having this much trouble keeping the truck on the road in a straight line that it would be wise to slow down.

Heck, anybody can buy a performance car and keep it under control.
But it's when you're totally out of control and manage pull it back together that you learn new things about cars, boats, women, and the meaning of life.

Wal

 Knowles Rich wrote:
There's no hope then!

I wrote:

I dunno, I've always been into pickup trucks.