From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck S
Sent: April 20, 2013 1:13 PM
To: w...@wbryant.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List sports cars

For me, Subaru wagons since '81.
Sporty, 4X4, 27 mpg, low roof line for carrying the boom, spin pole, ladder,
surf boards, doors, plywood, studs, etc.  I can pack that car with more than
can fit in a pickup, and it's all inside out of the weather, and locked.
Holds an entire suit of sails inside and the 54" wheel, rides on top on roof
racks.  Fold down the rear seats and you can sleep in the back.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Atlantic City, NJ