Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-05-01, at 7:07, "Jake Brodersen" <captain_j...@cox.net> wrote:

Chuck,

We had one that raced around here a dozen years ago.  It was named “Fast”.  It
wasn’t…  Cool looking long hull with a somewhat stubby mast.  The interior was
like the inside of a refrigerator, all white gelcoat.  The gelcoat on the
outside was stress cracked everywhere.

Jake

Jake Brodersen
C&C 35 Mk-III