To: <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:09 PM
Subject: Stus-List C&C30 MK1 Steamer light?

Where might one find an original fixture for a steamer light?? Mine is
done and I need to replace it. The ptoblem in there in a raised hill
on the mast front to hold a round fixture. All the new ones will not
mount because on the raised area? How to fix this problem? Any ideas
with photos? or a place to purchase it.

--
“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to
change; the realist adjusts the sails.”