Is it the round all around light mounted on a metal doughnut looking thing
welded onto the front of the mast?  Touche' had that.  If so, it's a Perko 945
stern light.  Easily found.

http://www.wholesalemarine.com/p/PKO-945DPSTS/?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google&gclid=CL_VhtePircCFQqi4AodKkUArQ

I chunked the old fixture and mounted a nice bow/foredeck light a foot or two
higher.  Had to drop wires but that wasn't a huge deal.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA