From: "Bob Moriarty" <bobmo...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:42:59 PM
Subject: Stus-List A4 Blues - Redux

I know that if I'm seeking resolution I should go to Moyer Marine, but if
commiseration is needed, here's the place.

The ol' A4 again died, 3rd time in 8 years. This time on my way back to the
dock with a gentle following breeze and an opposing current. Easy-peasy getting
Ox back on the dock.

Seems like a fuel problem this time. I'll go through the troubleshooting steps
this weekend.

Life with a classic...

Bob M
Ox 33-1