From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Coleman
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:24 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boom end fitting

I just replaced the whole boom, I think it was the right move. Mine was all
boogered up with winches and crap, the outhaul was galled up so it didn't
slide -

I bought  a 14 foot section from Charleston Spars, (704)597-1502 .  At first
I only bought the extrusion, but then decided to get the end pieces as well,
as what they had went together very well, 4 sheaves on both ends.

I put a Harken ball bearing car on, 6:1 tackle inside for the outhaul, no
regrets.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 animated_favicon1