From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Bob Moriarty
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:11 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List el Derecho

Are folks in the Midwest getting hit by el Derecho? Maybe its passing bodes
well for weekend sailing.

For what it's worth, today in NE Florida, a 3-digit heat index and 10-knots
from the west was perfectly offset by an easterly
seabreeze for today's beercan race. Oh well.
No lightning though.

Bob M
Ox 33-1
Jax, FL