Annapolis forecast:

.SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 303 IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT THIS
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING...
...GALE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH LATE
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY

*Synopsis*...A STALLED BOUNDARY WILL REMAIN JUST NORTH OF THE WATERS
THROUGH THIS EVENING. LOW PRESSURE WILL RIDE ALONG THE BOUNDARY...LIKELY
TRIGGERING SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. LOW PRESSURE WILL MOVE AWAY FROM THE
WATERS FRIDAY AND HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD OVERHEAD SATURDAY. A GALE
WARNING MAY BE NECESSARY TONIGHT.
------------------------------
*Today: *SW wind 12 to 16 kt, with gusts as high as 28 kt. Showers and
thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm. Some storms could be severe, with heavy
rain. Seas 1 to 2 ft.

*Tonight: *W wind 21 to 23 kt becoming NNW after midnight. Winds could gust
as high as 35 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a
chance of showers. Some of the storms could be severe. Seas 1 ft building
to 3 ft.

--
Joel
301 541 8551