There should be an 's' at the end of that link.
<http://www.cruisingworld.com/gallery/sailboats/40-best-sailboats>

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get past the first page of the article. Probably my internet connection, which is spotty. At least I can find out that TS Erick has turned WNW. I thought so. It's too early in the season to worry too much.

Just pulled into 25.82N 111.31W to clean the bottom of the boat. The water's 10 degrees warmer here (86F) than it was 20 miles north, and I need to strap on a tank and scrape the hair off her bottom.

Wal

Bill  wrote:
The Landfall 38 is mentioned in Cruising World's 40 best sailboats.

This time, anyway.

http://www.cruisingworld.com/gallery/sailboats/40-best-sailboat