I'm pretty sold on the quality of Swans. Many of the ones I deliver are
fairly old, but they hold up very well. I especially like the Frers
designed boats before about 2000. they have what we love about sailing out
C&Cs; that incredibly light touch on the helm. They are incredibly
well-mannered boats offshore...or anywhere. I think the 46 and 53 are my
favourites.
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine