I have registered Frolic II, C&C 36, for the race and rendezvous on the Corsica
river on the 27th of July. I have an opening if anyone would like to crew. My
plans are to leave my marina, Bohemia Bay Yacht Harbour, on Friday morning the
26th and sail to the Magathy River and stay for the night. This will put Frolic
very close to the Baltimore Light for the start of the race Saturday morning.
Saturday night we spend on the Corsica, fun and dinner with the Corsica River
Yacht Club, and sail back to the Bohemia on Sunday.

If you are interested you can email me at tvincen...@msn.com or call my cell at
302-540-2078.

Tom Vincent
Frolic II, 1979 C&C 36 cb