This spring I have assembled a Web Site on Arpeggio, a 1984 C&C 32 that
covers many aspects of the boat and upgrades and cruises that I have made
since it's purchase in 2005.

I did this instead of commissioning Arpeggio and sailing this season due to
a shoulder operation and necessary recovery which is going very well. Web
site follows: (nothing fancy)   http://arpeggio1984.info

Thanks to Tom Anderson for pictures and suggestion for Garhauer solid vang
and Harken traveler upgrades, which were major improvements.

Contacts can be made on or off the list. See contact section.

John Russo

Arpeggio 1984 C&C 32

Norwalk, CT