Suggest a geared 2-blade so that the blades move together whether so that when
folded, they both fold.

I changed to a folder 2 years ago and ended up with a Gori racing prop since
its resistance to flow when sailing
was basically indistinguishable from the resistance of the hull alone. They
have other 2 blade folding models that
are less expensive.

Plus there are several other manufacturers of 2 blade folding props--can't
recall their names at present.

Recommend talking to Geoff at AB marine for details on prop diameter, etc.
since these depend on the room available, the engine and transmission ratios,
etc.

One of the goals is to increase the diameter as much as practicable so that the
blade area of the 2 blade is a maximum
given the space available and the pitch is matched to the engine cruising RPM
and transmission ratio. Each of these (and probably other parameters I've
forgotten)
influence the prop size/pitch you need.

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom