I rebuilt my entire A4 using Don's rebuild manual and his Amish machinists
to rebore the cylinders and remachine the head. Without Don Moyer, we
Atomic Four owners would be up a creek. If his parts are more expensive
(I've never looked elsewhere), in my opinion, it's money well spent just to
maintain his expertise and knowledge. I learned a lot just attending one of
his seminars.

Rob