From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Prime
Interest
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 2:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List LInk monitor and solar panel issue

>From your description I believe you have both positive and negative leads from
>your solar controller attached to your starting battery. Thus the shunt from
>your Link20 on the starting battery side sees energy 'leaving' the starting
>side although this is actually net new energy from the solar array.
It seems to the Link20 the starting side is losing Ahs which happen to be
moving over to the house side.  Interesting that the (-)500AH from the starting
side ( aside for actual starting ) represents the AH your solar array
contributed over the week.

If the negative is not on the battery side of the shunt this theory doesn't
hold up ...

Peter's discussion below is how things should be set up ...

ed