The asym jibe isn't really any harder than jibing the genoa for me.  Only do it
in light air for cruising, heavy air we'll roll the genoa out.

Joe Della Barba

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Burton
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:56 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List A question regarding a sail

Same here, Joe. As a matter of fact, I'm too lazy to do any kind of spinnaker
gybe when cruising!
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Della Barba, Joe
<joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov<mailto:joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>> wrote:
I fly my sym spinnaker as an asym more often than not. I am too lazy to do
dip-pole jibes when cruising.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I