Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-09-05, at 10:05, "Gary Nylander" <gnylan...@atlanticbb.net> wrote:

My limited experience on a 44 foot cat between Virginia and No. Carolina was
not fun. Funny motion as the cat has a sidewards motion on top of the up and
down. Plus, in waves, the cat gets hit by the water between the hulls and it
sounds like someone is under the boat with a sledge hammer pounding on the
hulls.