I'm thinking of replacing my prop.  It was a temporary/emergency repair
about 5 years ago when half of my folding prop decided it like being in the
Murray canal more than on my boat.  My current prop is 16 X 10 I believe
(can't remember exactly).  I've been checking on line and the "Campbell
Sailor" appears to have good reviews.  My preference is a 3 blade fixede as
I will be doing extensive cruising next year.

Does anyone have any experience with a Campbell sailor prop.  I would
especially like to here from other 37 footers.

Thanks
--
Mike
S/V Persuasion