Tom,

With a boat that's been out of the water for that long, I doubt there would
be much moisture in the hull.  If you haven't found any other deal breakers,
it is probably time to hire a surveyor.  A moisture meter will be more
accurate.  The last time I had a boat surveyed, the surveyor did most of his
work with a plastic mallet.  It is a good tool when in the hands of a
skilled surveyor.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III