Water pump for Universal - ~$200
Water pump for Volvo - $600++
Starter for Volvo - $600++

In other words, take $$ for Universal or Yanmar part and multiply by 2 or 3 to
get Volvo part price.

I'm assuming the 331 has a newer Volvo.  If it's an older Volvo, it's an anchor.

My opinion, look at a Catalina 309.  Much nicer boat.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

>________________________________

such a cheap engine. I agree with the below assessment that the B 331
is indeed a pig to sail IMHO is just a over blown Bayliner with a fancy name.
This is not an example of the finer Beneteau boats.

charliekilo...@gmail.com writes:
>Don't  know about the Volvo diesel, but the B331 is a pig under sail.
>>
>>Make
  sure you get a good sea trial so you know what you're getting
>>into before
  you lay down a bunch of dough.

>>My
  $0.02