From: "Joel Aronson" <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 2:38:58 PM
Subject: Stus-List Annapolis Boat Show

I spent a couple hours at a very soggy boat show today. There was no sign of
the C&C guys, and they were not listed as exhibitors. The C&C 101 is now the
Tartan 101.

Sailing anarchy has a drawing of a new C&C 30 racer on its home page. Looks
like they are going after the Farr 30 crowd.

Bought some Garhauer clutches, a winch handle, bag and various other stuff.
Talked to the Harken guys about my traveler. They said they still sell all the
bearings and shackles for the old cars. (The new cars don't fit.) They also
have some old cars kicking around.

Didn't board a single boat.

--
Joel