  From: djhaug...@juno.com
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:40 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Annapolis Boat Show

  We just got back last night.  The show was fun.  saw a lot of boats.  it was
a bit soggy but warm enough that it didn't matter much.  I bet the rain gear
people made a killing!  We headed home Monday morning so, we missed all the
good weather.

  I met the C&C guys.  The one I talked to was kind of a tool.  He was saying,
"they haven't made any C&Cs in a long time..."  I mean, I know Tartan was
making them but, are they not still C&Cs if built under that name?  With that
reasoning, the new plant isn't making C&Cs either, right?  I have to say, of
all the boat representatives we spoke to, That guy gets biggest douche award!

  I'd have loved to have seen one of the C&C/Tartan 115s but there were none to
be seen.  I guess all those boats are going to continue as Tartans now...

  What a great little town too!  it did remind me of Newport.  We ate tons of
crab!  LOL

  Danny
  Lolita
  1973 Viking 33