I try to keep tequila on board, but it's very difficult. Sauza Hornitos has been my favorite since 1989. Somebody keeps sneaking onto my boat and drinking it all while I'm asleep.

With all the rum drinkers on the list, it's interesting that I'm currently watching "The Rum Diary" starring J Depp. Only five minutes into it, but the first quote of note is "I try to avoid drinking... when I can..." Don't know if it's recommendable, but I was bored and had free internet access and so Googled Top 100 Cool Movies and this was on the list. (No Mexico isn't boring, it's just really hot in the late summer and it's best to spend quality time in siesta mode.)

Wal