Goslings is our rum of choice. There had been a bottle on Wild Rover from day
one. It gets passed among the crew just prior to a race and we sail much looser
when we do it. The bonding moment. Go team.
The boat has not sailed without it and I kind of feel its a lucky thing to have
aboard.

Brent D
Wild Rover
27-5