Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:51:14 -0500
From: "Marek Dziedzic" <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Anchoring floorboards - was Re:  floorboards

Mr. Robertson was a Canadian. If I remember correctly from Milton, ON (now part
of Greater Toronto Area).

Supposedly the story is that Ford tried to buy the licence from him to use the
Robertson screws in production of Model T, but he refused (wanting to
manufacture them himself). Ford went with the second best ? the Philips screw.
The rest is history.

Marek (in Ottawa)