From: Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com>
To: 1 CnC List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Broken Strut
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:27:16 -0800

Have you checked Buck Algonquin for a match?

http://catalog.buckalgonquin.com/category/struts-1

On 15 November 2013 09:03, djhaug...@juno.com <djhaug...@juno.com> wrote:
&#65533;So, my prop strut was broken when they hauled my boat this year.
&#65533;I got, "did you know your strut was broken? &#65533;You must have had
terrible vibrations." &#65533;I didn't have any that I noticed. &#65533;Then he
says, " maybe you should go to a regular prop" &#65533;I said " that set up has
been on the boat 40 years without an issue..."&#65533;Anyway. &#65533;They say
that they can't just buy a replacement and that i need to have one fabricated!
&#65533; for $530!!! &#65533;OUCH!&#65533;DAnny

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC