From: Rick Bushie <rickbushie...@gmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Broken strut
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 22:02:42 -0500

My strut broke 2 years ago. It was the design that bolted onto the bottom. When
I couldn't find a new one, I took it into a shop for repair. It turned out
beautifully! Then it broke right above the repair the first time I engaged the
reversing gear. I wound up installing a through hull design.
Rick Bushie
Anchovy 1971 30-1

Sent from my iPhone