Jake and others,

Yeah, after doing some simple intertubes searching and pricing I’ve come to the
same conclusion, stick with Sta-set X. It was and has been fine. I was just
assuming that some new wonder line had been invented that would be a logical
replacement. The Dyneema lines were a bit, no, a lot pricey. Especially for
someone that will just be cruising their boat like I intend to.

Now I just have to decide on the color. :-)

Cheers,
Dave
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin