From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim Watts
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:12 PM
To: 1 CnC List
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 37+ engine mounts

I think most boats have a metal rail between the engine and the glass, it
keeps things aligned much better and resists wear much better. My 29 and 35
both had what looks like steel angle iron. I'm not sure about the aluminum,
though. Seems a little counterintuitive, we need some 37+ owners to chime
in.