From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:18 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Battery charger recommendations?

CW,

I live in South Carolina within a stones throw to Savannah GA. It was 69
here today, So, yea I will start sailing in Feb or March 2018. But I will be
headed south "of Course"

Thanks for the advise. I might just do keep a portable handy instead of
replacing the old one.  I was justing trying to get the boat fixed up and
ready for cruising.

Thanx for the advise guys.

Cheers