I have a 3DL genny , love it and intend to replace my main with one once I have
a few boat units to spend. I would think that dispute the inability of the
string sail to change factory shape based on tensioning, I should still be able
to flatten it out with the Cunningham once the wind comes up. If not I'll be
replacing my main with a Dacron sail. I like having some gears to shift to as
the wind increases prior to reefing.

Brent Driedger
27-5
s/v Wild Rover