Sent it before finishing.

I continue.....

Balancing the weight between keel and stands is subject for debate.
Conventional wisdom says nearly all the weight should be on the keel with the
stands just for holding the boat upright.

I like a bit more weight on the stands as long as they're on bulkheads.

Dennis C.

 Yachtworld a couple of years ago, that would have been during that time. Think
I am going to be hanging on to her for some time longer...