From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Raised floor boards [was Crack where keel meets hull]

Thanks for all the great feedback, sounds as though I only have a cosmetic
issue with the crack to deal with. As I am only going cruising for four
months I'll probably just leave it.

As for having bought Outrider, I have had her since 07. Contemplated selling
her for a while - if you are reefing to listing on Yachtworld a couple of
years ago, that would have been during that time. Think I am going to be
hanging on to her for some time longer...

One other thing I noticed was that after the boat has sat on the hard for a
long period of time, the floorboards don't sit flat. I suspect that sitting
on the keel pushes up the sole. After a couple of months back in the water
the floor settles back down.

Normal stuff?

Thanks,
Peter