I am a Salomon guy. Club Intrawest member, prefer resorts where I can go on
points. Ex Canadian Team.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis C.
Sent: 26/12/2013 09:01
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Off topic: skiing

Joel,

Hope the list indulges our Ski & Ski (non-C&C) thread for a bit.

JH was as much intermediate terrain as the front side of Vail.  50 minute drive
to Grand Targhee for one of the most fun mountains around.

Marek, I'm always up for JH but will have many un-used days on my Vail pass
this year.  Trying to talk one of my local ski buddies into a Vail trip.  Maybe
JH next year.  I'll put you on the C&C "Ski & Ski" list.  :)

My last skis were Atomics.

Dennis C.