Or Atomic. Or anything with Titanium inserts.

There is a reason why Atomic is very popular here (about 50% of the market)
compared to the West, where they have about 10%.

Hills are not like skating rinks. This is called "eastern hard pack" (in the
West they call it ice, but they are wussies).

Anyone planning a Jackson Hole this season?

Marek (in Ottawa)
Atomic SL 12 (Race) 165
Fisher RC4 WC GS Masters 183
Atomic Nomad Crimson Ti  178