Hi Dwight,

No doubt, I often remark, "Living the dream." Your winter wonderland sounds like a nice place to visit but I hate to wake up to a scene like that if it means going to work.

My old saying goes back a few years now, May 2008 Harmac Pulp mill was part of the Pope & Talbot bankruptcy. A rag tag band of miscreants obtained the mill through court proceedings and we've been moving ahead ever since. So me and my mates have gone from being simple employees to become industrialists (a 25% holding :)

She was like an old boat really. We got her up and running for 30 million and then went ahead and spent another 70 - 75 million on capital projects during the last 5 years.

For me it was not a difficult decision, stay and sail all year round or work in the frozen tundra known as Alberta.

Still "Living the dream."

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1
east Vancouver Island