 From: Rick Brass <rickbr...@earthlink.net>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Near-shore tide what to expect. "Need some Guidance"

Curtis;

First off, I’d suggest your local US Power Squadron chapter and see about
taking a basic “Piloting” course. It will teach you how to calculate tides and
currents from available information, and how to include these into your course
planning. There is a squadron in Beaufortwww.usps.org/localusps/beaufort and
another in Hilton Head Home - Hilton Head Sail & Power Squadron both of which
see close to you.