You’re right, Dennis. This weather sucks.

Almost 70 all weekend, but no wind and then rain.

Tonight will be 16 degrees with a chill factor below 10. Tomorrow’s high will
be 22-24, and the low will be 14.

By Saturday it will be in the mid-70s. But guess what – rain again.

Crap. I’ve not been able to go sailing since I put up the Christmas lights the
first weekend in December. This is only the fourth time I’ve missed out on a
New Year’s Day sail in 15 years.

This  weather sucks!

Rick Brass