$200 is a HUGE bargain. I paid that just to rent the crane and did all the work
myself other than that.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina.
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Folsom
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:01 AM
To: cnc-list
Subject: Stus-List unstepping mast

Hi fellow C&C owners.
I am getting ready to replace some rigging on my boat and the first step will
be un-stepping the mast. Since I am in San Diego, we don't pull the boat for
the winter, and I have no experience with un-stepping the mast. I have a C&C 36.
I have access to a launching crane at San Diego Yacht Club, which is about 35
feet above the water at low tide.
I am hoping some of the other members on this list can help me determine if it
is worth trying to do this myself (with help) or whether I should just take the
boat to a yard and pay them $200 to un-step (and another $200 to re-step)

thanks

Dave Folsom
Rebel Maid 1981 C&C 36
San Diego