From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich
Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:20 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List unstepping mast

Dave, if you have two or three reliable people and the crane is decent, it's
not a big deal. Just do things in order and carefully and you'll have no
trouble. Look on YouTube for unstepping a mast.

Rich

> On Jan 8, 2014, at 12:00, David Folsom <dfolsom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi fellow C&C owners.
> I am getting ready to replace some rigging on my boat and the first step
will be un-stepping the mast. Since I am in San Diego, we don't pull the
boat for the winter, and I have no experience with un-stepping the mast. I
have a C&C 36.

> I have access to a launching crane at San Diego Yacht Club, which is about
35 feet above the water at low tide.

This List is provided by the C&C Photo Album http://www.cncphotoalbum.com