I only use the alcohol heater while underway or briefly in the evening while at
anchor.  When underway there seems to be enough air movement in the cabin to
eliminate condensation.  I crack the forward hatch while anchored and don't see
any condensation.

In any case, I will gladly tolerate condensation for a bit of warmth.

I have pressure alcohol stove on Touche'.  Same issue.  Same fix.

If shore power is available, I have a CruisAir 16,000 BTU AC/heater installed.
It will convert the cabin into a sauna.  Comparatively, the Origo is 5100 BTU.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA