The BVIs are about the least challenging navigation environment I can imagine.
I wouldn't overthink this. Any cheap handheld should do. We got by with a
compass, a water-stained chart with holes in it, and a cruising guide book.

Joe Della Barba

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 4:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List GPS Laptop or tablet set up for BVI Charter?

I have a Samsung galaxy 3 Phone. I dont have a tablet? Would it be better to
purchase a tablet or a Hand-held GPS?

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Andrew Burton
<a.burton.sai...@gmail.com<mailto:a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>> wrote:
If you have a 3 0r 4G iPad or Iphone running iNavX, you'll be fine with either
one. You don't need cell service for the GPS to work.
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Curtis