One other thought on navigating in the BVIs: just buy a waterproof paper chart
before you go, then at the end of each day, mark up your track and anchorage
with date and time.  It makes a really nice souvenir to look at twenty years
from now; just fold it up and put it in with your photo album from the trip.
People still print out photos, don’t they…?   :^)

I’ve still got such a chart from a charter trip in 1993.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis