I'm not sure how many other designs are like this, but the 37 doesn't have a
continuous bulk head forward by the stays.  Strbd is by the hanging locker
and it T's about midway into the wall for the head on the port side.

I'm concerned about the flexing in the hull.  Long story, but the symptom is
apparent when I loosen the rig over the winter and tune it each spring.  In
the winter I can close the door to the v berth, but once the rig is
tightened up the frame is askew and the door won't close. We're talking a
1/8 -1/4".  I'm cautious to not over tighten the rig and squeeze too much,
but there is considerable tension to get it set up correctly.  I did check
to review that all the tabbing was in place and secure.  I thought about
just removing the door :)

Is this an issue for anyone else and has anyone tackled the project to
reinforce the walls in this area?   Or is it just one of those things and I
shouldn't worry about it unless there's significant change?  Other
thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,