Edd,

When I first noticed the problem I thought that I could do that but after
measuring the amount that the frame was out of shape compared to the door it
began to look like major surgery so I decided against it. Of course that was
years ago and I had high hopes of sorting out the problem. I never did.

The boat will be coming out of the water for the summer and the mast will be
pulled. I’ll be interested to see if the hull and deck work back to shape over
this period of time.

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin