Yea that was my next question. I live and sail in Beaufort SC the bottom in
mud and its easy to lock in the anchor, Have not had much practice
anchoring in a sandy bottom? Oh and can I rent gear for scuba? and is it
cheaper to do that than meeting the dive boat? I can bring fins mask. I
would just need the BCD and tank octopus and weights knife.
This is all new to me but I,m taking notes.

--

*At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much.-  Robin Lee
Graham*