From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Driscoll
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 2:34 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Advice Wanted: Cleaning out a Fuel Tank C&C 30mkII

Hey folks,

I am taking on cleaning out my tank tomorrow. There are no problems that I know
of, but since the boat is still new to us, it is on my list of preventative
maintenance tasks.

I admit that I have not had time to dig on web sites to see others approach,
but I am planning on sucking out what is left with an oil changer and then
doing my best to physically wipe the inside clean.

Would you suggest anything else?

Best,
Kevin

Are others attending the Safety at Sea Seminar on Bainbridge Island in
February? My wife and I are and will be staying on someone's boat in the
harbor. It would be nice to connect with C&C owners while there.